Combi Laser – Cutting Static Table
The Eastman combination laser and cutting system offers a laser for cutting fabrics that require a fused edge as well as the proven, reliable technology of Eastman’s static cutting table. The tool head is equipped with a 200 watt gas assist laser (100 watt optional), three individually aligned and calibrated tool spindles, and a pneumatic pen/marker holder. The static table system is available in a range of system lengths and widths to meet the demands for prototypes, one-offs and full-production runs. The system’s high-precision configuration features multi-axis motion for more defined and accurate cuts. Material is spread across the static table by an operator.
- Cut, mark, punch and seal edges all on one system
- Laser provides cintered edge to prevent fraying - great for materials like nylon and other materials that unravel.
- Single gantry design offers three cutting tools, a laser and a marking tool, minimizing switchover time between material files and set up. (Laser and blade cutting cannot be performed simultaneously).
- 200 watt laser has no contact with the fabric, improving the quality and speed of the cut
- Adjustable laser power within software, reducing unnecessary operating costs
The standard surface for cutting with the laser is a perforated honeycomb core metal table top. A supplemental table surface is supplied as a roll-down for use when cutting with traditional blades.
International Compliance Ratings
The operating computer and control cabinet are housed in an ergonomic enclosure that can be sealed to offer dust and water resistant protection in harsh or high particulate environments. Additionally, cabling connectors, servo motors and display components meet recognized international protection ratings requirements.
Made to Order
Available in a range of widths, lengths and various tool head accessory options, the S125 with laser will be built to match your application needs, allowing you to customize the tools and capabilities to maximize productivity.
Industrial Design for Rigorous Use
- Advanced electro-pneumatic regulator for precise tool pressure control
- Heavy-duty cable connectors
- Easy access, sealed doors for inspection and maintenance
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- Gantry-mounted, laser enabled indicator light
- Four remote emergency stops: two on cutting gantry, two system-mounted
- Additional gantry-mounted stop disks pause system operation until returned to neutral and reset. Operation can then be resumed from any position
- Tool head is equipped with plexiglass safety window to keep hands free of knife during operation
- Single turn-off point with a universal power system for lockout/tagout safeguards employees from unexpected start-up
Width 72 in. (1.82m) 78 in. (1.98 m) Please contact the factory for active cutting zone dimensions. Custom widths available, please contact the factory for more information.Length Up to 100ft. (30m) Please contact the factory for active cutting zone dimensions. Custom lengths available, please contact the factory for more information.
Electric - Control Power/PC 230V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 30 amps
Electric - Vacuum Blower 208/230/380/460V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 7.5 HP, VFD control optional
Power: Pneumatic 75 – 90 psi at 15 SCFM (5.17 – 6.2 bars at 0.42cmm)
Maximum Laser/Plotting Speed Material and table length dependent.
Compressed Air Consumption 15 CFM
Sound Level <75 db(A)
Operating Temperature 55 – 100°F (12 – 37°C)
Humidity 20 – 80% (non-condensing)
Achievable speeds and accelerations are tool, material and thickness dependent. All indicated speeds, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.